- Independent Interior Design Studio
- Based in London & Amsterdam
- Working Internationally
- Specialising in Residential, Retail, Hospitality & Commercial Design
- Design Consulting
- Concept Design
- Space Planning
- Material, Finishes & Lighting Specification
- Furniture Specification & Sourcing
- Bespoke & Detailed Design
Experienced Conteporary Art & Design project manager offering a proven Design and Art consultation. Signe has been working for luxury designers such as Sir Terance Conran and Clive Christian Interiors. Signe is experienced in freelance interior projects working alongside architects and contractors offering proven organisational and communication skills, in both stand-alone and team environments.
James has a background in Engineering and is today head of finance and admin at Signet Contemporary Art & Interiors
Ebba graduated from Middlesex University with a first class honours degree in interior architecture. She has previously worked for Paris based architecture practice, MCA, designing and delivering high end residential projects as well as interior spaces in public buildings such as libraries and museums.
She joins us from Brinkworth Design, a leading high end retail and residential design practice based in London, where she has been involved in creating, developing and internationally carrying out Karen Millen’s new store concept.At Brinkworth she also worked on many high end luxury homes in central London as well as other international retail projects.
Ebba demonstrates a creative and inspiring approach, and has an extensive knowledge within the interior sector.
Originally from Sweden, she brings the Scandinavian style into her work and has an eye for the original and effortless taste in the home environment.
Vis graduated from Middlesex University with a first class honours degree in interior architecture. As a student he was nominated for the D&AD New Blood awards. He has previously worked at retail specialists Dalziel + Pow, where he was part of the team that won several Retail Week awards for their work on retail formats for Argos. Vis joined us from a well established London / Birmingham Architecture studio – Glenn Howells Architects, where he worked across large scale residential, workplace and education projects.
His recent experience includes:
– Design development, technical co-ordination and delivery of the ground floor and podium spaces of Phase One of London City island for Ballymore. This has included developing close working relationships with the consultant and contracting teams.
– Interior architect for a major new visitor centre at the National Memorial Arboretum in Staffordshire, including the design and tender information for the reception, restaurant, cafe and retail areas. Vis also prepared presentations for the boards of the NMA and Royal British Legion.
– Lead interior designer for the comprehensive refurbishment of the Grade II Assay Office in Birmingham into a new creative community for media and tech firms.